I have purchased microsoft band. My scope is that device in order to track information such as steps and heart rate real time. I am wandering is there a way to get those data real time without 3rd device directly to a pc, using for example a bluetooth device? Is there a filesystem in order to store data in Band device? How can I store my data when for example I am outside and I dont having a mobile support?
    09-10-2015 09:58 AM
    is there a way to get those data real time without 3rd device directly to a pc
    I guess these are the operative words. I don't know about real time... I imagine you are not carrying the Pc with you on a run...

Sync should be a go.
    I think the data is store in the device, it will all go to the phone once your near it
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-10-2015 10:21 AM
    The Microsoft Health Vault app should help you connect Band to your PC.
    09-10-2015 11:29 AM
    I'm really enjoying my Band that I purchased a few weeks ago.
    The band tracks your steps and heartrate, etc. It stores that information and then uses Bluetooth to connect to the Microsoft Health app to upload the data from the band.
    The Microsoft Health app provides the option to connect to multiple services, such as Microsoft Health Vault, Runkeeper, myfitnesspal, Strava, Taylor Made...
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-10-2015 12:22 PM
    is there a way to get those data real time without 3rd device directly to a pc
    I guess these are the operative words. I don't know about real time... I imagine you are not carrying the Pc with you on a run...

Sync should be a go.
    stevesu likes this.
    09-10-2015 12:35 PM
    The band collects your activity data into itself, it does not need a live internet connection to do this. If it did it could not measure eg. hikes and mountain climbs when there would often be no signal. Once you get home, you can sync your watch to your PC, phone, laptop, tablet, whatever. Any Windows device. The only third party item you need is a Bluetooth dongle for your desktop PC.
    09-10-2015 12:57 PM
    You can click on the screen on the band for real-time data! OP, please elaborate your question!!!!!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-10-2015 01:15 PM