error code 0x80070570

Amit Kafle2

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I don't know why i am getting this error code while installing any windows on my dell inspiron n5040 at now there is no wibdows in my pc what should i do to solve this.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Amit Kafle2

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
This is my problem

Attachments

• 20150911_080422.jpg
    20150911_080422.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 25

FinDev

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

1. You should run RAM test on your laptop to test that your RAM is intact.
2. Or you can also try to remove one of your DDR chips if you have any extra chips inserted in your laptop.
3. One solution I found from the web is to press "Cancel" after that error and press "Install now" again (without rebooting) and to hope that the error doesn't appear this time.
4. If those doesn't work and you are installing downloaded ISO that you have burned to DVD / installing from USB the ISO file may be corrupted. In this case you should try to redownload the ISO file and reburn it.

Amit Kafle2

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

1. You should run RAM test on your laptop to test that your RAM is intact.
2. Or you can also try to remove one of your DDR chips if you have any extra chips inserted in your laptop.
3. One solution I found from the web is to press "Cancel" after that error and press "Install now" again (without rebooting) and to hope that the error doesn't appear this time.
4. If those doesn't work and you are installing downloaded ISO that you have burned to DVD / installing from USB the ISO file may be corrupted. In this case you should try to redownload the ISO file and reburn it.

Done all you have said thanks for suggestion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss