Internet explorer unwanted redirects

funkyGeneral

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Both my wife and I have been experiencing this problem on our windows phones, and I am wondering if it is plaguing anybody else. I don't get any results when I search for it....

Right now, about 80% of the time when we got to search results, our even type in a web page address, seconds later the page is redirected to a site called play.traffpartners.com. This page never works, buy instead results in a "could not lost page" error. It is getting frustrating to say the least.

Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone found a solution? It happens both over cellular and over Wi-Fi connections.

glussier

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Set your phone to cellular, clear ie internet cache and you should see that you don't have the problem while using cellular data. The problem is probably within your own router. Your router has been hacked or is not properly configured. In any event, you should reset your router to factory defaults, see if the is new firmware available for your router and make sure you change the user/admin router configuration passwords.

Kah Khim

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
wp_ss_20151101_0001[1].png

I'm having this problem on IE on my phone as well, both on wifi and cellular. Whenever a web article is about to finish loading, the "play.traffpartners.com" page appears. Pressing back will not return you to the article, but instead return you to the screen before that (the search engine or the app with the link). Using other browsers such as Opera does not cause the popup, hence it shouldn't be the webpage causing the redirect, but an issue with IE.

Currently, the only workaround I can think of is to delete your IE history and cookies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers