W

Windows Central Question

where can I find notepad on windows 10

I want to open the program "notepad" but can't find it on windows 10

davidofmidnight

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: where can I find notepad on windows 10

In Cortana or the search box, type in notepad and it will show up in the results list. Then you may want to pin it to the start screen/task bar since it wont show up in the app list.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I use Word as a go-to... Or WordPad sometimes.

About the only time I use NotePad is when it is something someone else made and I'm opening it. LOL. Like the all important "Read Me" file.

Meanwhile I enjoy playing with the screen recorder App. :winktongue:

grandma_yeehaw_711

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
I was using it in lieu of no printer at the time. I kept valuable payment documents, etc. About a month ago (malware?) atarted appearting. So far only been in Windows 10 Notepad 8. I never clicked on the box. I would always just restart my computer. I cannot find Windows 10 Notepad 8 on my computer anywhere any longer. A bit frightening, Have you heard concerns from other users? And, can you help me retrieve the inforation from what I assumed would have been safe. Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Is someting like this what I place in Drop box instead? I learned a lot in a short time back in the 70's and 80's. 90's a bit to about computers. I've tried to keep up,,,Now help raising a few grandsons 4 and 6 they know more than grandma lol...Okay if youcna nel me fine where 'windows10 notepad 8? Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs