When my lumina 535 is connected to my Bluetooth speaker at work or home and I receive an incoming call an annoying ring tone is played, which is different than the one that plays when the phone is not connected via Bluetooth. How do I change the ringtone that is play when connect to something via Bluetooth?
    09-15-2015 02:31 PM
    I don't think there's a way to change that ringtone - that's the same ringtone that plays when you're using a headset - for safety reasons (to protect the ear). That particular ringtone has a pre-determined tonal quality and intensity that won't be damaging to the ears, especially when using a headset (Bluetooth or not) at full volume.
    I don't think there's a way to change that ringtone - that's the same ringtone that plays when you're using a headset - for safety reasons (to protect the ear). That particular ringtone has a pre-determined tonal quality and intensity that won't be damaging to the ears, especially when using a headset (Bluetooth or not) at full volume.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-16-2015 06:53 AM
    What about turning it off! I hate the ringing noise it makes!
    09-16-2015 02:01 PM
    These are just forums, not Microsoft Support. You may provide your feedback directly through them through their customer service.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-17-2015 09:00 AM
    When my lumina 535 is connected to my Bluetooth speaker at work or home and I receive an incoming call an annoying ring tone is played, which is different than the one that plays when the phone is not connected via Bluetooth. How do I change the ringtone that is play when connect to something via Bluetooth?
    I actually think this is a good thing. 90% of the time i spend on my phone i'm listening to music on my earphones. And the volume is allways on the maximum. So it would be very bad if my Godfather ringtone would just popup in the middle of Pink Floyd's psychedelic marathon.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    09-17-2015 09:36 AM