I just received the notification that win10 preview is available in my htc8x but recently I recorded a new video and my space shrunk to about 2 gigs. I ran the update but it broke during process. I couldnt enter or download video storage, also the icons in the notification bar were empty and unclickable. So I tried to perform a reset, then a hard reset but when I did the hard reset my phone entered an infinite loop- it keeps restarting during abut 20% of the process. I tried the offical windows recovery tool but it said that no software is available or something like that and that I have to restart the phone. Now the infinite loop is back again. Pls help I'm so happy I got the update
    09-19-2015 03:51 AM
    Please read the following Windows Central Article. It has all the information we have on this subject.

Microsoft working to repair non-supported phones with latest Windows 10 Mobile build | Windows Central
    Please read the following Windows Central Article. It has all the information we have on this subject.

Microsoft working to repair non-supported phones with latest Windows 10 Mobile build | Windows Central
    pankaj981 and xandros9 like this.
    09-19-2015 07:53 AM