W10m store notifications ??

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Im not getting any store notifications on 10536.I know apps have been updated because Ive checked the version numbers and Automatic updates are on in store settings.

Do notifications work for the store ?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I haven't gotten any notifications since 10536 and the last store update either. I have just assumed that the store notifications don't work.

As a workaround, I have actually turned off automatic updates, and periodically go in and manually check for updates. That way, I can see a list of what has been downloaded.

There also doesn't appear to be a history listing, so you can't see what's been recently installed or updated that way either. For now, I'm sticking to manual.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Its a shame.kind of important functionality for me.Not knowing how often automatic updates are checked is another issue.I like to know whats been installed also.history would be nice.Ive expressed my concens on the feedback app and have turned automatic updates off in the store till its fixed.Actually I expect to see some improvment in battery life as a result

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2