Excel always [fruits!] up everything

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
This isn't first happening. I just entered huge amount of data for 6 countries since 1995 to 2012 (17 years). As soon as I hit enter after entering last bit of data my Excel crashed. It recovered only first five years. Is there anything I can do to stop this headache? Sometime Office does this also

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe a 64-bit installation of Office would help since you're dealing with quite a bit of data?

(mind the language as well, I use such words in day-to-day stuff, but the rules here ask we keep a lid on it here)

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Maybe a 64-bit installation of Office would help since you're dealing with quite a bit of data?

(mind the language as well, I use such words in day-to-day stuff, but the rules here ask we keep a lid on it here)
You wont believe me, but this is first time I ever used improper language online (now you'll understand my frustration). I dont know which bit I have, it says ...365 ProPlus.. For now I put 5 minutes for AutoRecover (save). But hope I find better solution

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You wont believe me, but this is first time I ever used improper language online (now you'll understand my frustration). I dont know which bit I have, it says ...365 ProPlus.. For now I put 5 minutes for AutoRecover (save). But hope I find better solution

No I do, I've had my share of things going horribly wrong. (just the rule so I have to hold that up to a degree)

I don't know how to tell either, but its 32-bit by default typically. (I know my install is)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium