Lumia 925 - qhsusb_dload - Is it permanently bricked - just by itself ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a Lumia 925 which switched off itself when it was on charging - Using Nokia Original charger that came with this phone and it is still charging other phones perfectly.

Now Thw 925 is not switching on. When connect to usb it shows device as qhsusb_dload

Nokia software updater for retail / Lumia phone recovery tool or any other nokia / microsoft tool is unable to detect phone and also does not works on the option - my phone was not detected.

Now i am getting a thought that Didn't MICROSOFT did it deliberately by providing a wrong / buggy update which bricked the NOKIA branded device, after it has taken over Nokia and Started Marketing New LUMIA's as MICROSOFT LUMIA so that people are forced to buy new device and leave their old NOKIA Devices.

Most of this has happened around the time when the news was Nokia is coming up to release its android based devices in 2016, after its agreement with Microsoft Ends.

What do you Guy's Think ? Or Does anyone has a proof or solution for this that Microsoft didn't do it and it happened by itself to a device not in use, while charging.

Anyone ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos