I've had so many problems with Win10 that I've given up. I want to return to Win7. Can I do this?
    09-26-2015 11:52 PM
    Would be interesting to hear about your problems with Windows 10. I have upgraded countless computers to 10 with no issues that couldn't be resolved. In nearly 100% it was missing or wrong hardware drivers.

If you, however, would like to go back to Windows 7, the safest way would be to use your recovery media (assuming that you created those back in time?). If you don't have them, get yourself a Windows 7 installation media and use your product key from the side / bottom / back of the computer case (assuming that your computer originally shipped with Windows 7).

Before you start, make sure you downloaded all hardware drivers to a USB stick or other media. You probably will need those after a fresh install of Windows 7.
    Would be interesting to hear about your problems with Windows 10. I have upgraded countless computers to 10 with no issues that couldn't be resolved. In nearly 100% it was missing or wrong hardware drivers.

If you, however, would like to go back to Windows 7, the safest way would be to use your recovery media (assuming that you created those back in time?). If you don't have them, get yourself a Windows 7 installation media and use your product key from the side / bottom / back of the computer case (assuming that your computer originally shipped with Windows 7).

Before you start, make sure you downloaded all hardware drivers to a USB stick or other media. You probably will need those after a fresh install of Windows 7.
    Last edited by Tumultus; 09-27-2015 at 04:47 AM.
    09-27-2015 03:51 AM