When I first logged in to the Trivia Crack app I foolishly used my girlfriends email address. Now that were not dating I want to use my own email so I can have my FB profile picture as my Trivia Crack app profile picture. I feel that I've tried everything but I know someone out there has the answer. Can anyone out there please help me?
    09-28-2015 01:22 PM
    When I first logged in to the Trivia Crack app I foolishly used my girlfriends email address. Now that were not dating I want to use my own email so I can have my FB profile picture as my Trivia Crack app profile picture. I feel that I've tried everything but I know someone out there has the answer. Can anyone out there please help me?
    That's a funny problem to have. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? You'll have to sign up with your actual email address and go from there. Sorry if you lose progress you had with your girlfriends address, but that's kinda the way it goes.
    09-28-2015 03:33 PM