My windows phone 540 Lumia camera

Princess Addie

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
My windows phone 450 front facing is not at all working. Nor in Lumia camera nor in any other apps..
Pls suggest me something to this problem..

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
How about hard reset? Just to see if it is software or hardware issue...

Soft reset is nothing, basically it just forced restat and if you want to test it press volume down and lock key simultaneously until phone restart.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
One of the most common solutions is to perform a hard reset (Settings > About > Reset your phone) - that would basically bring your phone back to near-factory defaults, erasing all your custom files, settings, etc.

The other solution is to reinstall the OS using the Lumia Software Recovery Tool, but it can become a bit technical along the way. If you're not comfortable with technical details/procedures, you may want to just bring your phone to a service center, bring your receipt with you, claim the 12-month warranty of your phone, and have it checked/repaired there.

Princess Addie

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
If I go to a service centre they will also follow the same procedure as you just said now...

If I do a hard reset it means that to format the phone.. All the other file like images, apps and songs everything will go...

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
That's right, but a service center would also be able to reinstall your OS or replace any parts that need replacement.

Copy your images, songs, etc. to your PC, and prepare for a hard reset. If a hard reset is unacceptable, then we won't open chances of making any progress from the current state of your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium