I have a nokia lumia 520

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

It turned off while I was talking on it and isn't turning on but when I plug it in ,it vibrates and say cant find a bootable option so I should press any thing to shut down..It doesnt even reach the stage for the nokia sign to pop up or the blue sign.. What should I do ?

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Well, it happens sometimes, fortunately there's solution (hopefully it is software issue), you have to reflash your phone, either with Windows device recovery tool or Nokia software updater for retail...

TheWOfficial

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I think you should restore your Lumia via a backup image. You can do this via the Windows device recover tool which you can find here:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA142987&token=II4oHrgh
Download it,and open the program. Plug in your Lumia 520 and it should be detected automatically. If not,press "my device was not detected" and hold down the power button for 10 seconds on your phone and it should come up with an option that tells you its firmware version. Press "reinstall latest version"and let it do its thing :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3