I installed windows 10 on my lumia 630 (main device) just to check it out because I knew that I'm able to roll back anytime I want. So I spend a few days playing with the new system and I decide to go back. Now, I install the windows device recovery tool and everything is fine, my download starts.. but then I accidentally unplugged my device from my PC, then I didn't think it's gonna cause problems. So I just plug it back in and try to continue my download when I meet this error. "The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly" which makes sense but it doesn't let me continue and no matter how many times I restart the program and plug-unplug my device it shows the same message. Also tried reinstalling, shows the same thing again. I'm really out of ideas on what should I do.. please someone help me out I don't want to be stuck on windows 10 build 10166, now that I can't go back for now I really hate it because of all the bugs :(
    10-20-2015 09:39 AM
    If your phone is able to boot and run any version of the OS try a hard reset, then try connecting and rolling back.
    10-20-2015 09:54 AM