When these apps will be available? [ Pinterest, You tube, Google Maps, Instafood App ]

W

WPCentral Question

Hello Everyone,

The reason people are not switching to Windows platform is the non-availability of Applications. This is a well known problem & I am surprised by Microsoft's laid back approach of not bring those apps to Windows phone yet. I've switched to windows long ago (3 years back) :-(
If you make a list of top 30 apps in Market, I am sure - Pinterest, youtube & Google Maps will be up there. Kindly put an effort to bring the best apps to Windows.

Any Idea when We will see a Pinterest App? a youtube or Google Maps app? Instafood (I am hopeless about it); While I was on Apple, I used to click lot of food photos.. which I am missing with this phone
instagram.com/psylvesters/

Having great Camera may not always help (If people cant make use of it); Currently I click and transfer to iPad :-(

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
To be clear... This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

You would have to contact the developers of those apps to ask them why they do not support the platform.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077