All it says is wrong E-mail or password.When i try to open it.I have a AT&T phone.
    My E-mail is <redacted> Please help.Going crazy not getting my E-mails.
    Last edited by RumoredNow; 10-28-2015 at 12:40 PM.
    10-28-2015 12:20 PM
    For your own safety, please do not post personal contact info on public forums.

Is this a recent issue? How long has it been going on? It may be a local server issue if it has only been a few hours...

How are your sync settings? Any changes? Any other email accounts on the phone to verify against for consistency?

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.
    For your own safety, please do not post personal contact info on public forums.

Is this a recent issue? How long has it been going on? It may be a local server issue if it has only been a few hours...

How are your sync settings? Any changes? Any other email accounts on the phone to verify against for consistency?

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.
    10-28-2015 12:43 PM