What is a good online cloud storage (at least 1 TB)?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Need an online cloud storage (at least 1 TB)

Hi! I'm trying to store my personal pictures/videos/documents online. I don't really care for features like syncing, as long as the storage is reliable and accommodates large files (my videos which are sometimes over 1-2 GB per file).

I didn't want any paid option so I have explored some Chinese options that offer 10 TB, but they were unusable because of the connection was not reliable (I tried Baidu, but can't get past the authorization requiring Chinese cellphone. I also tried Tencent, but I the upload speed was abysmal and often would get disconnected making it impossible to upload my photos).

So I would be willing to pay for a good option that can supply at least 1 TB (preferably a little more) of online storage. Please share your expertise!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Need an online cloud storage (at least 1 TB)

I've had decent experiences with both Copy and OneDrive.

Copy has a $9.99/mo or $99/yr plan for a TB.

I think you'll find Office 365 to be right up your alley though, especially if you use Office more than rarely. (size limit for an individual file is 10 GB I believe)
Office 365 includes Office but should include unlimited (for the most part) OneDrive storage. (if not, just 1 TB)
I think it applies to anything Office 365 - Home, Personal, University... (don't know about organization provided stuff)

EDIT: and what do you know, they're axing unlimited.

Guess I'll have to make Copy do the heavy lifting sometime.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss