Hi
    In our household we have a laptop that's being used by all of us. With the upgrade to W10 I added our MS accounts instead of local accounts. With local accounts I could simplify logins to a simple click on a profile pic, but now with MS accounts we all have to use either passwords or pins. This is a bit of a hassle...
    Does anyone know how and if I can make logins as simple as a mouse click?
    Best regards Morten
    11-03-2015 04:07 PM
    Disconnect your ms account from the user account on your device.. settings > account > sign in with a local account..

Keep in mind that cortana is tied to your ms account..

Alternatively you could add more user accounts to the device, that way everybody has their own space
    11-03-2015 04:23 PM
    I had hoped that there was a way to disable the login using the MS accounts.
    But I guess there isn't mich difference between a local and a MS account?
    11-04-2015 01:47 AM
    I had hoped that there was a way to disable the login using the MS accounts.
    But I guess there isn't mich difference between a local and a MS account?
    Actually there is..Cortana :) Cortana will only be active for the user account which is tied to your ms account. This is needed so that things like texting from the pc/reminders/news etc can be the same for every device that has the same ms account. Not sure but I think that having onedrive running on both user accounts (local and user account with ms acc) wouldn't work properly

Otherwise I can't come up with other major differences, but there could be some more lol
    11-04-2015 12:00 PM
    The obvious method is Windows Hello. Get a suitable webcam and, from what we are told, logging in is as simple as looking at the PC.
    ven07 and RumoredNow like this.
    11-04-2015 12:07 PM
    The obvious method is Windows Hello. Get a suitable webcam and, from what we are told, logging in is as simple as looking at the PC.
    You sir have won the internet for the day :D
    11-04-2015 12:18 PM