I was upgrading to latest Windows 10 TP now it is no turning on, what can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I was upgrading to latest windows 10 TP now it is not getting switched on.

I was updating my phone to latest windows 10 TP, it got stuck in middle and now it is not getting starting. All it is showing is :-( sad smiley. Tried restarting several times.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: I was upgrading to latest windows 10 TP now it is not getting switched on.

First of all, please join so you can keep track of this thread.

1) Which phone did you try upgrading (i'm presuming you tried upgrading a phone?)

2) You will need to use the device recovery tool to roll back.

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm not even getting the sad smiley, it's just unresponsive. All it does is vibrate when I soft reset :(

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm not even getting the sad smiley, it's just unresponsive. All it does is vibrate when I soft reset :(

Then you should be able to get into the bootloader, soft reset and then when it vibrates it press the volume up button. Hold until you see the nokia / microsoft logo at the top of the screen. The screen should go red, open the device recovery tool and choose my phone doesn't respond. Immediately connect your phone via the usb cable (always use the cable that came with the phone as that is a factory cable). Wait until your phone is detected, getting into the bootloader may take a few tries. Under no circumstances must you let it ran out of charge, charge the phone for awhile before doing any recovery flashing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss