Can you be scammed on eBay still?

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a very low priced item in my watch list.

To be specific, I have a Galaxy Note 4 in my watch list being sold for $29

The seller has lists of positive feedback as a buyer and one positive feedback as a seller and the item says 24 sold and 10 left.

I don't know whether I should go for it...

It seems fake, but at the same time it might not be :(

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Now why would someone sell a Galaxy Note 4 for $29?

That's a deal that puts the HP TouchPad firesale to shame.

Of course you can be scammed on eBay! I put up my Surface Pro 2 a while back and I had a soon-to-be-known-as-a-scammer texting me within 12 hours.

I kinda want to see the post, it sounds sketch as it is.

Well if you are completely ok with losing $30 I suppose you can "shoot the moon" if you want.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Now why would someone sell a Galaxy Note 4 for $29?

That's a deal that puts the HP TouchPad firesale to shame.

Of course you can be scammed on eBay! I put up my Surface Pro 2 a while back and I had a soon-to-be-known-as-a-scammer texting me within 12 hours.

I kinda want to see the post, it sounds sketch as it is.

Well if you are completely ok with losing $30 I suppose you can "shoot the moon" if you want.

Here is a link to the post

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galax...or-White-MR-/172006475296?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
After looking at the sellers reviews I saw that all but one of them were positive reviews to him as a buyer. He has only one positive review as a seller... He is selling two other galaxy devices for under $50 also..

This looks so incredibly fake it's laughable, but the amount of sales said to be made and what I originally thought was lots of positive seller feedback from buyers had my mind a bit opened up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs