I am a beginner in android development. I am trying to develop an application & as a test run it is a Q&A app. I am facing an issue while creating pages, as the pages have 2 radio buttons in a radio group, the center of the page has an image, and have few buttons(Next, Previous, Home) at the bottom. I want a functionality that, whenever a user clicks on a radio button the image needs to disappear and the answer (Text) needs to appear in a scroll text box. The app is Yes/No based so when either button is clicked the image need to disappear and text needs to replace it. I searched few [android developer forum](findnerd.com/askquestion/android) communities look for a genuine solution, hoping a satisfactory solution form this platform.
    Thanks in Advance
    11-23-2015 01:24 AM
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-developers/You may want to try asking our friends over at Android Central.

We help with Windows questions on this forum. Sorry, but I'm afraid we won't be a lot of help.

You may want to check out the special section for Android Developers that they have.
    11-23-2015 08:56 AM