So the other day HERE Transit stopped working leaving a message that I have to upgrade to a new improved version of HERE Transit to continue using the app, and then just shuts down. Unfortunately, HERE Transit is nowhere to be found. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it from the applist but to no avail since the app has been removed.The same goes for HERE Maps.

Looking at other posts and all, it seems that HERE has completely abandoned the HERE plattform, without saying anything to anyone. Is there anyone that has more insights into this?
    11-25-2015 03:21 AM
    This is a serious and frustrating problem which has not been fixed. Apparently it is "known". I tried to post the link to the article, but this forum comically will not let you post link unless you have already posted 10 times. Silly, since I am trying to link one of their own articles!
    11-25-2015 12:00 PM
    This is a serious and frustrating problem which has not been fixed. Apparently it is "known". I tried to post the link to the article, but this forum comically will not let you post link unless you have already posted 10 times. Silly, since I am trying to link one of their own articles!
    PM a moderator and we will be happy to post it for you. Thanks.
    11-25-2015 12:05 PM