I am trying to understand how you would use a front and back camera. Is that for a group picture or switching between two people
    12-03-2015 10:42 AM
    The front camera (lower resolution) is there to take selfie photos and for video calls.

The back camera (higher resolution) is there for taking "proper" photos.
    So ehm this article is mostly about android phones, but it does answer your question somewhat :)

https://www.androidpit.com/best-camera-phones
    12-03-2015 10:46 AM
    The front camera (lower resolution) is there to take selfie photos and for video calls.

The back camera (higher resolution) is there for taking "proper" photos.
    ven07, libra89 and xandros9 like this.
    12-03-2015 10:47 AM
    True story...

I have a 16 year old niece. She decided to get a bigger iPhone with more storage because the old one was full. Completely full. I looked at it and it was nothing but selfie pictures.

There was some sort of recall for blurry pictures from the rear camera. I asked if she was affected, didn't know. She had never used that camera, only the front one.

I told her to get a dictionary and look up the word "narcissism"

$700 phone and all she does with it is selfie pictures and snapchat. All day. Every day.
    ven07, nokia4life and xandros9 like this.
    12-03-2015 12:25 PM
    Soon we'll have a word for selfie phobia/ selfie addiction or maybe we already do and I just have stumbled upon it yet :/
    920Walker likes this.
    12-03-2015 01:24 PM
    True story...

I have a 16 year old niece. She decided to get a bigger iPhone with more storage because the old one was full. Completely full. I looked at it and it was nothing but selfie pictures.

There was some sort of recall for blurry pictures from the rear camera. I asked if she was affected, didn't know. She had never used that camera, only the front one.

I told her to get a dictionary and look up the word "narcissism"

$700 phone and all she does with it is selfie pictures and snapchat. All day. Every day.
    The people who never unload or backup their phone always seem to invoke some kind of need to "save" them from themselves.

Well, i'm 17 and not your oldest user but i still hate taking selfies. I do like 1 in two months, just to change my Facebook profile picture, that's pretty much it.
    18 here, not photogenic enough. Heh.
    12-03-2015 05:29 PM