New to windows community

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Patrick colacicco and I just joined this very informative community a few weeks back.
I will start by saying I came to windows mobile through my first smartphone which was the Nokia Lumia 810. Probably the best Lumia I owned as far as smooth operation goes. Too bad TMO EOL'd it within six months of it's release. Anyway, I have always used Nokia phones and have been a big fan

I drive for a living and really appreciate the HERE maps on Lumia devices. They work quite well.
Hopefully the folks here will be able to help with my questions as I am not very tech savvy. But I am willing to learn to get the best experience I can from windows central.

The Lord has blessed me with a new Lumia 950 as a trade up from my Lumia 925. The best phone I have owned yet, ......though that's a little premature LOL. Only had the phone 4 days.

Looking forward to talking to others and hopefully offering help when I can.

Thanks

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Patrick colacicco and I just joined this very informative community a few weeks back.
I will start by saying I came to windows mobile through my first smartphone which was the Nokia Lumia 810. Probably the best Lumia I owned as far as smooth operation goes. Too bad TMO EOL'd it within six months of it's release. Anyway, I have always used Nokia phones and have been a big fan

I drive for a living and really appreciate the HERE maps on Lumia devices. They work quite well.
Hopefully the folks here will be able to help with my questions as I am not very tech savvy. But I am willing to learn to get the best experience I can from windows central.

The Lord has blessed me with a new Lumia 950 as a trade up from my Lumia 925. The best phone I have owned yet, ......though that's a little premature LOL. Only had the phone 4 days.

Looking forward to talking to others and hopefully offering help when I can.

Thanks

I'm glad to hear :), can you show me how high the ISO go's and take a picture on highest ISO with everything else on auto and keep the phone still has possible

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Not really much to photograph now. It's about 9:25 pm here in N.J.
I have several pictures' I took with the 950 I could send you. If you are considering this phone for purchase, the camera alone is worth it I think. Only had the phone since this past Sunday and I like it more everyday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12