Hello all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Patrick colacicco and I just joined this very informative community a few weeks back.
    I will start by saying I came to windows mobile through my first smartphone which was the Nokia Lumia 810. Probably the best Lumia I owned as far as smooth operation goes. Too bad TMO EOL'd it within six months of it's release. Anyway, I have always used Nokia phones and have been a big fan

I drive for a living and really appreciate the HERE maps on Lumia devices. They work quite well.
    Hopefully the folks here will be able to help with my questions as I am not very tech savvy. But I am willing to learn to get the best experience I can from windows central.

The Lord has blessed me with a new Lumia 950 as a trade up from my Lumia 925. The best phone I have owned yet, ......though that's a little premature LOL. Only had the phone 4 days.

Looking forward to talking to others and hopefully offering help when I can.

Thanks
    Geo Hutchings likes this.
    12-03-2015 07:31 PM
    Hello all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Patrick colacicco and I just joined this very informative community a few weeks back.
    I will start by saying I came to windows mobile through my first smartphone which was the Nokia Lumia 810. Probably the best Lumia I owned as far as smooth operation goes. Too bad TMO EOL'd it within six months of it's release. Anyway, I have always used Nokia phones and have been a big fan

I drive for a living and really appreciate the HERE maps on Lumia devices. They work quite well.
    Hopefully the folks here will be able to help with my questions as I am not very tech savvy. But I am willing to learn to get the best experience I can from windows central.

The Lord has blessed me with a new Lumia 950 as a trade up from my Lumia 925. The best phone I have owned yet, ......though that's a little premature LOL. Only had the phone 4 days.

Looking forward to talking to others and hopefully offering help when I can.

Thanks
    I'm glad to hear :), can you show me how high the ISO go's and take a picture on highest ISO with everything else on auto and keep the phone still has possible
    12-03-2015 07:47 PM
    I'll hive it a shot
    12-03-2015 07:52 PM
    I'll hive it a shot
    If possible could you email me the raw file of it? Geordiebe@hotmail.co.uk (us we transfer if its to big to send by email) and thank you again
    12-03-2015 07:57 PM
    Did you receive the pictures ? Learning how to post photos. Sorry I wasn't much help. 😐
    12-03-2015 08:15 PM
    Not really much to photograph now. It's about 9:25 pm here in N.J.
    I have several pictures' I took with the 950 I could send you. If you are considering this phone for purchase, the camera alone is worth it I think. Only had the phone since this past Sunday and I like it more everyday.
    12-03-2015 08:23 PM