Why isn't my phone being detected in PC via USB Cabel?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Phone is not detected in PC via USB Cabel

Hi to everyone

Any one notice 10586.11 build after reset via setting menu,my phone is not connected in PC via USB Cable always it shows "Device is charging slowly"...

pls help me to sort it out....

Wole Oyeniran

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem on 10.0.10586.29 on my Lumia 1520. It has been a serious bother, the only change was the software update, was working perfectly before.

I cannot even revert to 8.1 because of this issue! :cry:

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Lol. This feature has been on Lumia 1520 and other phones from W8.1. This was introduced as a feature to notify user if their mobiles are charging slowly.

This happens due to the following scenarios:
1) An USB cable that is not connecting properly to the phone or PC (a faulty USB cable)
2) Using a charger that doesn't provide enough power/amps to quickly charge your phone

However, if you really want to switch off this feature on Windows Mobile 10, you can use the following steps:
1) Go to Settings
2) Select Devices
3) Select USB
4) Turn off "Notify me if mobile is charging slowly over USB"

That's it. You wont see the message.

Below is a screenshot of the option in Settings
USB Charging.jpg

Abhinayan David

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
But this won't resolve the issue, right? It will only disable the message but the device will charge slowly only.
I'm facing the similar issue for Lumia 640 with Build: 10586.63. Even though I'm using the original charger but this problem is persisting and yes, I've tried other chargers as well!

Any solution to this issue?

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
But this won't resolve the issue, right? It will only disable the message but the device will charge slowly only.
I'm facing the similar issue for Lumia 640 with Build: 10586.63. Even though I'm using the original charger but this problem is persisting and yes, I've tried other chargers as well!

Any solution to this issue?

there is only 3 possible ways to check this:
1) Get phone replacement
2) change to another charger (which you have done)
3) Change the OS and see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss