Living images viewer

t0ny94

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello, so I really like the "Living images" option and it can be really cool in some situations. But I have 2 questions about it.
So is there a program or a viewer, which I can install on my pc and view these images. Currently when I open my camera roll on my pc I have 3 files(the image and a .tnl file and a mp4 file).
And the other thing I find quite strange. When I go in the Photos app on the phone to view my photos. The living images are static(not live). In order to see them I have to open my camera and click on the little circle on top to see the last photos I have made. And this is kind of pain in the *** if I want to show an image I took a month ago for example, because I have to browse through all newer than it. Am I missing some checkbox in the settings or something ?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For 8.1: Living Images is meant to be an edit feature allowing you to select the best "moment" during a picture with motion in it. That way you can edit out blinking or that crazy dog running into your sedate pastoral scene.

If you want to manipulate and view the entire Living Image it is best done on desktop. Plug into the USB port on your PC and open Camera Roll in your file browser. Find the pic you want by date and time. Find the file associated with that date and time and ending in .tnl. Copy that to your computer.

Right click the file > in the file name field edit off the .tnl so the file now ends .mp4 > click OK > accept warning about changing file extensions

Now you have a video file that will play in any mp4 player. You can always take a screen cap of any moment during the playback. You can place the edited file on your phone for viewing, share it, whatever...

For Windows 10 Mobile things are a bit different. Senior Ambassador rhapdog has a brand new How-To on it. http://forums.windowscentral.com/gu...-windows-10-mobile-living-images-your-pc.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon