I need a dumb 12.3" continuum monitor with extra battery!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I believe Microsoft has hit spot on with Windows Phone 10 and continuum. I bet in 2-3 years time the "PC in your pocket" concept will be the chosen tool for any general office worker.

The one accessory someone should bring to market immediately is a dumb lightweight 12.3? monitor with a battery pack and kickstand, that one can dock the Windows Phone 10 in. (like what Asus tried to accomplish with their PadPhone)

I find it annoying that I need a second ?1 KG? device when I?m surfing one the couch or working on the train/plain.

A dumb 12.3# lightweight continuum monitor with extra battery and kickstand would:
- Give you a great alternative when you need a bigger surface to work on
- Charge the phone
- Silence the most used criticism of continuum; Who has a screen when traveling (it can only be used for presentation with a projector)
- Give employees a one device life; A phone whenever, dump screen when traveling, docking station at work
- Be a very affordable solution for businesses when employees have one device and not three (phone, tablet, and laptop/stationary)

My dream would be the Surface Screen! (or Continuum Screen) (just a Surface casing with screen and kickstand, large battery and possibility to use Type Cover)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99