I believe Microsoft has hit spot on with Windows Phone 10 and continuum. I bet in 2-3 years time the "PC in your pocket" concept will be the chosen tool for any general office worker.

The one accessory someone should bring to market immediately is a dumb lightweight 12.3 monitor with a battery pack and kickstand, that one can dock the Windows Phone 10 in. (like what Asus tried to accomplish with their PadPhone)

I find it annoying that I need a second 1 KG device when Im surfing one the couch or working on the train/plain.

A dumb 12.3# lightweight continuum monitor with extra battery and kickstand would:
    - Give you a great alternative when you need a bigger surface to work on
    - Charge the phone
    - Silence the most used criticism of continuum; Who has a screen when traveling (it can only be used for presentation with a projector)
    - Give employees a one device life; A phone whenever, dump screen when traveling, docking station at work
    - Be a very affordable solution for businesses when employees have one device and not three (phone, tablet, and laptop/stationary)

My dream would be the Surface Screen! (or Continuum Screen) (just a Surface casing with screen and kickstand, large battery and possibility to use Type Cover)
    12-11-2015 04:39 PM
    Does Continuum support touchscreen monitors?
    12-11-2015 04:43 PM
    It should just be to use the signals from the screen as usb mouse input to the phone...
    12-11-2015 05:05 PM
    In theory, maybe, but touchscreen and mouse drivers are quite different. Does the phone have external touchscreen drivers? If not, that should be on the list of things to add.
    12-11-2015 05:50 PM