I purchased a gift card for someone and they said it didn't work I don't have an account but is there a way I can check the balance on the card I purchased
    12-14-2015 12:08 PM
    What type of gift card? From what vendor? Where can it be used at? Is it electronic? Physical? Got a confirmation email? Got receipt?

If it is a physical card, there is always a phone number on the back that you can call to check the balance. Take the card with a receipt to the place you purchased it from and find out what is going on or visit the appropriate web site.

If the card is entirely electronic (in the cloud) we really need more details to help...

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    12-14-2015 12:52 PM