I have spam and I can't get rid of it by deleting it. It refuses to move as well
    (2) I followed the instructions to remove skype, I didn't enable it but it's online and when I went to the directory, there is no skype listed to remove it. What to do with these 2 situations?
    12-16-2015 06:07 AM
    Are you on the latest build with the latest mail update? I noticed that happen to me a few times. Not sure what causes it but most of the time it works fine. Make sure your sync settings are set to "as items arrive" under the account in mail.

Skype you do in messenger client not mail. You just sign out. You still have skype app you go to and make it your default skype app.
    Are you on the latest build with the latest mail update? I noticed that happen to me a few times. Not sure what causes it but most of the time it works fine. Make sure your sync settings are set to "as items arrive" under the account in mail.

Skype you do in messenger client not mail. You just sign out. You still have skype app you go to and make it your default skype app.
    12-16-2015 06:31 AM