I want the app StaffPad but am aware I need to buy a Pro Surface - please could someone advise which one to get? Thanks
    12-17-2015 04:37 AM
    If you don't have any other requirements and just need a Surface that can handle StaffPad, I would get the cheapest model that meets your needs.

You could probably get by with literally any Surface Pro model. I would recommend picking up a Surface Pro 3 or 4.
    However, if all you want is StaffPad and don't mind the smaller 10" display, the Surface 3 (non-Pro) is probably a terrific, lower cost option.

I would go Pro only if you want something as an all-around computing device like a laptop replacement. (or near replacement)
    If you don't have any other requirements and just need a Surface that can handle StaffPad, I would get the cheapest model that meets your needs.

You could probably get by with literally any Surface Pro model. I would recommend picking up a Surface Pro 3 or 4.
    However, if all you want is StaffPad and don't mind the smaller 10" display, the Surface 3 (non-Pro) is probably a terrific, lower cost option.

I would go Pro only if you want something as an all-around computing device like a laptop replacement. (or near replacement)
    12-17-2015 09:28 AM