Just wondering did they took this feature out? I remember about 2-3 updates ago I could tap on Cortana and she would a menu/selection for Identifying songs.
    Did microsoft took it out, or has been placed somewhere else?

NO I dont want Shazzam, Soundhound, or some other app. I'm asking about the built in Song/Music Identification.

Thanks
    12-17-2015 09:05 AM
    Hmmm, it's interesting after I read this. Seems if you tap on the Cortana Tile it wont come up, BUT if you hold the search button on the phone it does come up. That's a weird way for MS to do that. Should be always showing on the top right.
    Just wondering did they took this feature out? I remember about 2-3 updates ago I could tap on Cortana and she would a menu/selection for Identifying songs.
    Did microsoft took it out, or has been placed somewhere else?

NO I dont want Shazzam, Soundhound, or some other app. I'm asking about the built in Song/Music Identification.

Thanks
    I believe you must hold down the Cortana search button and it appears in the top right.
    12-17-2015 09:11 AM
    Hmmm, it's interesting after I read this. Seems if you tap on the Cortana Tile it wont come up, BUT if you hold the search button on the phone it does come up. That's a weird way for MS to do that. Should be always showing on the top right.
    12-17-2015 10:35 AM
    Yay! Thanks for posting. I've been looking everywhere for that, as I used it a lot on Win8. Thanks again😊
    12-17-2015 10:51 PM