Microsoft not responding to mail ,which i don't receive product

W

WPCentral Question

Hi team,

Microsoft store send mail to me about my lost product and next steps below mail.
I send mail to team from yesterday 5 times, calling every day 4 times, doing live chat 3 times a day.

As i am travelling to india this month, i am asking them to confirm whether they will send product in 3 to 4 days or they want refund in the mail.

they are not even responding to me in the mail.
Customer service team will say that , we need to wait for escalation team 24 hrs.They are saying same words from 2 days.

As i don't have time to wait some more days... what should i do?

Still i didn't get confirmation from store about the product.

"My name is Khari with Microsoft Global Escalation Services, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your missing Dell Inspiron. I am sorry to hear that the package was not delivered, but rest assured that I am committed to resolving this issue as quickly and effectively as possible.

A UPS tracer investigation regarding your missing Dell Inspiron has been initiated. This investigation can take up to 8 business days to finalize, but most of the time a resolution will be reached before this timeframe. A follow up will be made by December 17, 2015 with an update in regard to the investigation.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced and I appreciate your understanding and patience while this problem is investigated. If any other issues arise you may reply directly to this email or contact Microsoft Store Online Support and one of our support representatives will be happy to provide further assistance.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo