Phone partnerships?

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
phone partnerships?

I keep getting this e-mail after purchasing a new device:

"You have 10 phone partnerships out of the maximum allowed 10 partnerships. After you reach the maximum, you can't create additional partnerships until you delete existing ones from your account. To do so, sign in to Outlook Web App, click Options > Phone > Mobile Phones, and delete any unused partnerships. "

The problem is I can't find this setting anywhere--- not on the phone outlook app, not in Outlook desktop, not in my Microsoft account Devices section.
I would expect to find "Options" on the desktop application; on all the Web Apps, there are no "Options", only "Settings" and nothing about Phone>Mobile Phone.

Has anyone else seen this and know how to find it? The message is only showing up on one email address.
Any help would be most appreciated.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: phone partnerships?

Hmm if it's not in your Microsoft account->Devices, that's really strange then. I wonder if you can try removing one (I mean one that isn't critical) and see if it anything changes.

Edit : Pete has a better answer than me, you can ignore my response.

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks both of you! I did google but I guess my google-fu was inoperational at the time, did not see this link. And I completely forgot about OWA! I went in and deleted the old partnerships, and I will take this up with my AD admin at work.

Thanks again! :love:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos