All Microsoft apps changed display language to Chinese after November update,i need them in English?

W

WPCentral Question

All microsoft apps changed display language to chinese after November update,i need them in english?

November update of Windows 10 has changed my Windows 10 single language pc (english) Apps to Chinese. Now all the Microsoft apps are in Chinese. I bought the computer in India,i updated my PC while i am on travel in China. After the November update,the apps display language has changed to Chinese. I had asked the question in Windows 10 help section too,but there has been no useful response that will rectify my issue. I no more use any apps in my windows 10 PC,because all are in chinese and my app store also in Chinese. The region set in my computer is still India, the language set in my computer is English.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: All microsoft apps changed display language to chinese after November update,i need them in engl

I would suggest 2 things...

Restore to an earlier point before the TH2 in November.

Then try using a VPN to get around the Great Firewall of China before looking for updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs