Xbox app crashing on messages

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I've noticed recently that whenever I go on the Xbox app (win 10 mobile, or even desktop on my sp3) then go to messages, the app will crash. When I went to Xbox.com it says that I found a 'glitch in the system' when I try messages also. The only place it works is on my Xbox one. Anyone else having this issue ?

TheIconicHCJ

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I found a tip on reddit as I had this problem myself, delete your messages on your Xbox One, (or use SmartGlass like I did). Log out of your account on The Xbox App for Windows 10 then log back in and it should work fine. I heard its a problem with a message (or messages) from Xbox Live.

Hope this helps.

Charles Burch

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem with Win10 Xbox app crashing when accessing messages. Also Xbox.com error message when trying to access messages. I did a search and found that it was a message from XBox in my message box causing the problem. I was able to delete it by going to XBox smart glass on my phone and pressing/holding the green Xbox message until the delete option popped up then deleted it. Problem solved!!! Why did XBox send the message and why was it causing the problem. Took my over 1/2 hr of screwing around to figure out the problem and then figure out how to delete it. What a waste of time!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720