Does share-it work on wp8.1 devices????

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Installed share-it unofficial from store.but not able to transfer files from other mobiles.suggest other apps similar to share-it

NOOB4LIFE

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Installed share-it unofficial from store.but not able to transfer files from other mobiles.suggest other apps similar to share-it

Works perfectly fine with my L640 running wp8.1
The only condition is that both sender and receiver should be connected to the same wifi or hotspot. And there's a special option in android share it apps to turn on hotspot mode for connecting to windows or iOS devices.
Hope it helps. ☺

W

Windows Central Question

share-it doesn't work on my lumia 730..

ShareIt does not work on my Lumia 730

does anybody experience the same issue??if yes,can you suggest other possible apps similar to it

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb