Best in-ear handsfree for Nokia Lumia 630 DS

Nilayendra M Goon

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Please suggest me the best & durable in-ear headphones for Nokia Lumia 630 DS, I have tried some, but few of them not even detected & others are fine for sometimes then damaged during midway of using mysteriously. So please suggest best & durable one for the same.

TheChazas

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Don't know if it would fit your needs, but the best earphones in 100$/? range, (plus can get it cheaper), better even then other that cost twice as much, Sony MDR-EX650AP with mic. Incredible audio and build quality. There are a lot of reviews about them, so take a look.

TheChazas

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Believe me these are really good, the sound and quality combined feels like it is from way more expensive line, especially after burn-in phase, sounds just amazing.
Mic. with only one button for taking calls and play/pause, it can be used for next and previous track too, just by pushing it twice, and three times.

TheChazas

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
If you want really cheap earphones with cheap build quality but decent sound look for Panasonic RP-TCM125 or Panasonic RP-HJE120.
You can look for inexpensive ones from Sony too, MDR-XB50AP or MDR-XB70AP they are actually very good, other Sony cheapies, like you mentioned, is a pass.
You can look for SoundMagic E10S, they are very close to MDR-EX650AP I mentioned before, but not as good.
5 or even 6 years ago I've had Creative EP-630, they were pretty good, actually excellent for its price, by the way, still got it and they are good as new!
But still I would look for MDR-EX650AP, online or from other stores, because they are closest to a audiophile ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6