I think there is a virus that is destroying my pc

• Thread starter XxBlackPhantomxx
  • Start date
X

XxBlackPhantomxx

Hello,
Today I was using my Laptop just as normal as every other day until suddenly it shutdown, I thought maybe the battery died or something so I connected it to the charger and started it, and after about 15 ~ 20 minutes it shutdown again, so I turned it on and after 5 ~ 10 minutes it shutdown, I tried doing many things to see what the problem is, I ran a scan but before the scan was complete the laptop shutdown, I tried doing
chkdsk c: /r in command prompt and it told me to restart my pc, and when I did the thing that freaked me out the most
happened, whenever the pc start it shoutdown in 3 seconds, after being turned on and then shutoff 8~13 times I decided to run the of on safe mode, to do that I have to restart the pc first, and when I did that, after 3 seconds form the startup, it shutdown, I tried again, and the same thing happened, it just flashes the logo and then shutdown, it's really missing me off and I need my Laptop
Any help would be appreciated.
Also I'm using Windows 10 pro 64bit
4G RAM
Thank you

-Ali

Dark Phantom

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
1.No I don't have an antivirus installed, but that doesn't matter because even if I had one I can't do a scan because the laptop will shutdown before the scan is finished
2. There is nothing wrong with the fan, the laptop is not overheating, when it shuts down it does force shutdown, it doesn't give any message or a warning, it's like when I remove the battery, it just turns off

Dark Phantom

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for pointing that out, the problem wasn't the fan but that the device is so dusty on the inside the it cussed it to shutdown constantly, after cleaning it is working just fine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb