why did the service cheated me with poor and fake service..

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

A few months ago my lumia 820 touch screen stopped working properly..the touchscreen was only the problem. So my dad went to the service shop and they said as it happens within one year of purchase the company has the right to fix without any charge..so we booked for a touchscreen and he said he can't change the the touchscreen itself and so we decided to change both the display and touchscreen.. he came to my home with display and touch panel and fixed it with the new one.. after few hours I found out that it was a fake one with scratches and didn't even worked well.. also the display was an used one..we again call him and said what's the matter with this thing.. he acted like nothing wrong happened.. I was so devastated and then a gain went to the shop and inform manager about all these things that happened.. he shouted at him and asked to repair it truthfully.. but again he did the same and my dad came home I realised that they did the same thing once again. .after that incident I was like so pissed off and again went to the shop..and somebody asked me what was the problem.. Even at the first sight itself anybody can say that it was a fake display and a poor service.. then again we ask them to order it,coz everytime we went there the service boy will be a new one..may be it's a tactic they use to cheat us.. so I request everybody to help me so that can repair my smartphone to its working condition with original parts..pls help me.. I need the original oem marked parts.. what can I do to get back my money coz they charged some money eventhough it was meant for free..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon