What app do I need to transfer photos to my laptop from my Lumina 365?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

On my old Nokia, I used Nokia Suite, but I understand this does not work with Lumia

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Or the long route...(which can be better in the long run) upload all your pics to your onedrive account from your computer. Sign into your onedrive account on your phone. Next, In photos on your phone go to settings and there should be an option to display videos and photos from onedrive select that.
You can also go to onedrive settings and enable camera uploads. (Whenever you take a pic/video it will automatically save to onedrive)
Its better as now your pics will be available at all times no matter whose device you use. You'll just need to sign into your onedrive account.

Best to use WiFi for this.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Or the long route...(which can be better in the long run) upload all your pics to your onedrive account from your computer. Sign into your onedrive account on your phone. Next, In photos on your phone go to settings and there should be an option to display videos and photos from onedrive select that.
You can also go to onedrive settings and enable camera uploads. (Whenever you take a pic/video it will automatically save to onedrive)
Its better as now your pics will be available at all times no matter whose device you use. You'll just need to sign into your onedrive account.

Best to use WiFi for this.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Assuming you get wifi that is really fast and reliable. Copying speeds using USB can be 4MBps but if upload speed is 0.2MBps then the option is pretty clear

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett