On my old Nokia, I used Nokia Suite, but I understand this does not work with Lumia
    01-08-2016 05:31 AM
    On my old Nokia, I used Nokia Suite, but I understand this does not work with Lumia
    connect using USB cable
    Go to my computer
    Open your phone
    Navigate to the pictures folder and copy
    just like copying from a flash drive
    01-08-2016 05:42 AM
    Or the long route...(which can be better in the long run) upload all your pics to your onedrive account from your computer. Sign into your onedrive account on your phone. Next, In photos on your phone go to settings and there should be an option to display videos and photos from onedrive select that.
    You can also go to onedrive settings and enable camera uploads. (Whenever you take a pic/video it will automatically save to onedrive)
    Its better as now your pics will be available at all times no matter whose device you use. You'll just need to sign into your onedrive account.

Best to use WiFi for this.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    libra89 likes this.
    01-08-2016 07:03 AM
    Or the long route...(which can be better in the long run) upload all your pics to your onedrive account from your computer. Sign into your onedrive account on your phone. Next, In photos on your phone go to settings and there should be an option to display videos and photos from onedrive select that.
    You can also go to onedrive settings and enable camera uploads. (Whenever you take a pic/video it will automatically save to onedrive)
    Its better as now your pics will be available at all times no matter whose device you use. You'll just need to sign into your onedrive account.

Best to use WiFi for this.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    Assuming you get wifi that is really fast and reliable. Copying speeds using USB can be 4MBps but if upload speed is 0.2MBps then the option is pretty clear
    01-08-2016 07:50 AM