Cannot view child's watched videos from activity report

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

For months I have seen may parents say the same thing they cannot view the websites that the reporting software is recoeding.The number of hits in a short amount of time is staggering...

2 Examples - a.disquscdn.com - 101 times in 4 days

tr8---sn-8xgp1vo-cvnl.googlevideo.com/ 81 times

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
a.disquscdn.com - 101 times in 4 days

tr8---sn-8xgp1vo-cvnl.googlevideo.com/ 81 times

Disqus is a 3rd party comment manager for blog sites. It is scattered across the web. My impression would be that the "hits" are from logging in, making a comment and then not logging out. The persistent log in then pings Disqus on every enabled blog visited in a session. The CDN may refer to several servers linked to form a Content Delivery Network for Disqus. Or the chid is an active commenter on one or more blogs.

The second appears to be related to embedded video seen on a site that is actually hosted elsewhere, off the site on which it was seen. Possibly a viral video that was viewed that many times. I'd imagine it was short. LOL Maybe even an embedded "report" or advert that auto-plays when entering a site.

I would imagine that those items line up with web addresses also captured on the report. Are these items time stamped? Do those times line up with other reported items?

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs