Why can't I call or receive calls?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why i can't call or receive calls

i can't call anyone or even receive calls and i don't know why but i hope some one from windows company tell me why

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why i can't call or receive calls

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

You've given us no details to base any diagnosis off of. What device? OS and version? Is the SIM good? Have you tried it in another phone? Have you tried another SIM in the phone that is not working? Is it a new SIM? Is it a new line of service? What country and carrier? What happens when you try to make a call? What error messages are seen? What happens when someone tries to call you? What do they hear?

Is your bill paid up with your carrier??????????

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: why i can't call or receive calls

You've given us no details to base any diagnosis off of. What device? OS and version? Is the SIM good? Have you tried it in another phone? Have you tried another SIM in the phone that is not working? Is it a new SIM? Is it a new line of service? What country and carrier? What happens when you try to make a call? What error messages are seen? What happens when someone tries to call you? What do they hear?

Is your bill paid up with your carrier??????????

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Details schmetails...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans