I have two 950 questions:

It Wasnt Me

Banned
Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks in advance for any replies.

1. Can I turn off the HD voice feature?

2. Any idea why my start screen has what appears to be random Bing images that changes every couple of hours although I have used my own picture?

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
1. Not that I can see. But why would you want to? The first time I took a call that used HD voice, it was startling how good it sounds.

2. Go to settings and type "Lock" into the search box. Is it set to My Picture, or is it set to Bing, or something else? Ensure that it is set to My Picture and choose the pic of your choice.

It Wasnt Me

Banned
Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
1. Not that I can see. But why would you want to? The first time I took a call that used HD voice, it was startling how good it sounds.

2. Go to settings and type "Lock" into the search box. Is it set to My Picture, or is it set to Bing, or something else? Ensure that it is set to My Picture and choose the pic of your choice.

1. Well, when I receive an HD call, there is lots of echo. Perhaps this is the same issue, noted on WC, that is already known for Hey Cortana, but I have not enabled Hey Cortana yet.
2. I had enabled my pictures for the start screen but it seems as if my phone does not give an eff and I get the Bing images again which I thought were for the lock screen, not the start screen so, IDK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs