my phone( nokia lumia 625 ) switched off suddenly and after i tried to switch it on again it is show

W

WPCentral Question

my phone nokia lumia 625 which i got months ago switched off suddenly / when i tried to switch it on it is showing nokia symbol and showing an error saying " no booting option . press any key to switch off " how shall i solve this problem. i even tried steps for formatting as mentioned in the above complaints but dint find any result. please help out with this problem.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Try the Windows Device Recovery Tool found here: https:// www. microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987 (no spaces of course)

More extreme measures can be found here: Got a blue screen of death installing Windows 10 Mobile? Here's the fix! | Windows Central

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb