Is there an app to set times for WIFI to be turned off?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi,

I'm looking for an app for my windows 10 phone that will allow me to set times for the WIFI capability to be turned off. The place I work wants you to have WIFI turned off during working hours and I would like to be able to do that automatically instead of having to remember to do it. It should then turn back on when I'm near my favorite hotspots.

Thanks,

SteveG297

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for an app for my windows 10 phone that will allow me to set times for the WIFI capability to be turned off. The place I work wants you to have WIFI turned off during working hours and I would like to be able to do that automatically instead of having to remember to do it. It should then turn back on when I'm near my favorite hotspots.

Thanks,

SteveG297

in wifi settings, there is an option to switch wifi back on after a certain number of hours (1 hour, 4 hours and 1day) I don't know if that can help you

steveg297

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I know about the feature that allows wifi to be turned back on when you're around your favorite hot spots. I would like an app that would allow me to set times when to turn off the wifi, like 7:00 am M-F when I get to work. Then it would automatically turn back on when I go home.

RUCKUS_US

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
It's not that hard to turn it off manually to be honest, and if it's that important that you post a thread here then surely you can remember to turn your wifi off at work. And that's a weird *** rule anyways. How do they now your wifi is on lol. Don't be lazy friend!!!!

steveg297

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
There is no WIFI allowed, not even a work WIFI network, it's a military facility. They use an Ethernet network and have sensors set up to check for WIFI, Bluetooth, etc. I remember to turn the WIFI off most of the time, but it would be nice to have it automatically turned off so I don't forget and get in trouble. I've looked for an app to do this, but haven't found one yet and I'm not tech savvy enough to build one on my own...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)