Windows 10 phone app for automatic answering calls?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi,
when driving motorbikes with earphone under the helmet is really hard (and dangerous) trying to answer to incoming calls by clicking the button on the microphone.

Oldest Nokia syambian have the setting to allow the phone to automatic answer after some rings; it has been removed from Microsoft phones.

Is there any app to do this?

Ciao and thanks, Emilio

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Even with a headset attached the phone should go to voicemail after a certain amount of time. This is a carrier function. You can control the amount of time before calls forward to Vmail by using hash codes: Change How Long Your Phone Rings Before Sending Calls to Voicemail

Does your carrier not supply voicemail?

Is the forwarding number set up correctly? Check the forward to number needed at your carrier website support pages. On your phone go to Settings > network + > and under the "call settings" header tap the "set" button

wp_ss_20160118_0006.jpg

The switch is for a separate matter (call waiting - so a new call can ring in when already engaged on a call) and can be ignored for these purposes.

The top box should be left at "select" and the top box unchecked. This is for forward all calls to another number and your handset never ringing at all...

The next three entries should all be checked and filled in with the exact same number that your calls forward to for voicemail. In my case I use the YouMail service and I have an App (ISeeVM) that fills in these fields. Most users get it autofilled with the carrier number as read off their SIM.

Make sure that this is set up correctly.

If all else fails, you could simply turn on Quiet Hours while you are riding...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans