How can I change feedback given on a lockscreen image?

mste1602

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
I was clicking to get the lock screen to go up, didn't realize where my mouse was, and accidentally told it that I was not a fan of a picture I really really liked. How can I change it? Please I'm desperately sad....

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Try using this tutorial to find where it is stored on your computer. Yes, Spotlight images get stored locally. How to save Windows Spotlight lockscreen images so you can use them as wallpapers | Windows Central

If you remove it from that folder, it may come up again in rotation and you could cast a new vote. Just a theory.

I understand the importance of not only getting that image, but encouraging more in that style. :)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe because you voted it down it never saved to the local file?

Again, just guessing. Unfortunately, I do not know of an online repository for Spotlight images. I know Bing Homepage Images have a gallery here: Bing Homepage Gallery

Is there a chance you can describe it? Maybe I, or another user, can find it locally and repost it for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon