Nokia windows lumia 730 mobile, Some apps are closing unexpectedly? what might be the issues there?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I had reset my mobile lumia 730, then i installed few apps newly. Most of apps working correctly with new features, but some of the apps have closing unexpectedly when i opened. I have surfed, but didn't get any solutions or cautions for that issues. I have enough internal memory in my mobile, i thought there won't be the issue cause. Can anyone help me?

Joe Wall1

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I know this is an old thread but I have been experience the same exact thing. Heck, I've even had to open my browser 30+ times to send this smh. Is there any type of fix besides the OBVIOUS soft reset/hard reset/uninstall reinstall that doesn't work? Cause this REALLY sucks. All four of my social media apps do this and that is really annoying. Specially when I favor windows phone, but this is SERIOUSLY a flaw im tempted to switch phones over. Just horrible. Thanks in advance to anyone out there!!!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
what os are you running? if windows 10 , tell us the os build which is mentioned under settings>system>about>more info , are you an insider?

sometimes apps for windows 8.1 which were not ported or are unsupported for windows 10 crash unexpectedly at launch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills