USB device not recognized

Sumukh Phalle1992

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
On my windows 10 pc, it's showing error "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.".
Well i haven't got Technical Preview on my laptop but my phone L640XL having Technical Preview. Other windows phones (non TP) are able to connect but only my phone isn't connecting. Many USB cables tried but error is same.
On my laptop all drivers are up-to-date. So i think the problem is with my phone. Please help to solve this problem.

Sumukh Phalle1992

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
A sec before i decided to rollback to 8.1 but the main problem is, for rollback my phone should be connected to PC! And this is not possible. Because my phone doesn't detect on PC. So rollback will not work.
Now i think, I have to wait for next update.

Sumukh Phalle1992

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Already Tried! I have two laptops dell (4ports) and hp(3ports). All 7ports tried.. Many users are facing same problem. Hope MS will get it and solve it in next update!(finger crossed). Just one question, can i do something with ms-dos app or any app (like we edit registry on pc)?

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Already Tried! I have two laptops dell (4ports) and hp(3ports). All 7ports tried.. Many users are facing same problem. Hope MS will get it and solve it in next update!(finger crossed). Just one question, can i do something with ms-dos app or any app (like we edit registry on pc)?

No, because if you have tried all that is mentioned in above posts, you phones mini usb slot is spoilt. I am very sure.

UniZebra

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
A sec before i decided to rollback to 8.1 but the main problem is, for rollback my phone should be connected to PC! And this is not possible. Because my phone doesn't detect on PC. So rollback will not work.
Now i think, I have to wait for next update.

Connect your phone to your PC, open windows device recovery tool and click on my device was not detected then click on Lumia, it most probably will work...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6